Here is the list of my ten PET PEEVES.
1. When students cheat in the test and think that it is a very clever way to get a good mark.
2. When some of my students have no interest in English and think that only the teacher is responsible for their learning.
3. When students don’t bring their books or homework to class.
4. When some of my students are too tired and even sleep in class.
5. When students play with gadgets like Mp3 players and mobile phones.
6. When some of my students only care about tests and marks.
7. When some students don’t listen when I talk or interrupt me all the time when I am giving instructions.
8. When some of my students are too noisy or even very rude to their classmates.
9. When some students think that it is okay if they do their homework for another class during my class.
10. When I spend hours and hours grading papers and giving all this feedback, then I get the next assignment or a test and they make all the same mistakes.
What are your pet peeves?